Sunday, July 31, 2011

“All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.”

Lesson 61: There are no mistakes, only lessons.

Everyone makes mistakes. It's part of life. But it only stays a mistake if you choose not to learn from it. In my lifetime so far I've made plenty of mistakes but surprisingly I have absolutely no regrets. I've learned from everything I done. Sometimes it's rather difficult to learn from a mistake because you are too busy being worried about the right here and now. Move past it. Actions are irreversible and if you go through life trying to be perfect or dwelling on past mistakes...well, your life will be pretty miserable. Start seeing the lesson in your mistakes and try not to stress so much about them. Just don't repeat them(:

No comments:

Post a Comment