Thursday, July 21, 2011

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

Lesson 49: Have no regrets.

So many times I hear stories of people who reach old age and say "I wish I had done that when I had the chance." It's one of the saddest things I have ever heard. We go through our lives putting things off, neglecting to say the things we want to say and postponing dreams to fit our busy schedule. We worry about the tiniest consequences of our actions and let society's thoughts govern how we act.

What if you could do anything you wanted without failing?


Of course given that circumstance we would probably do things that we had only dreamed of before. But if you really think about it, so what if you fail? You just get back up and try again. I think it's better to have tried and failed than to never have tried at all and end up regretting it.



No comments:

Post a Comment