Friday, July 8, 2011

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you."

Lesson 38: Friendship is quality over quantity.


I used to stress about not having a lot of friends. I've always had a few really good friends and then some people that I was more like friendly acquaintances with. For a long time it drove me insane. Why couldn't I become friends with everyone? Then I realized I probably didn't want to. In your life you don't need a hundred friends to be someone. Find people who you can really relate to and that should be plenty. 


I joined a sorority so I could branch out and make more friends And yes, I did make plenty of new friends But even though I met these people I still find myself turning to those that I was closest to before I joined. It's weird, but I think they are all I really need. I'm not saying I don't like meeting new people and making new friends But when it comes down to it, I'm pretty content with who is in my life(:

No comments:

Post a Comment