Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it."

Lesson 42: Stop whining & do something about it.


The loudest noise in the world is the sound of people whining. 


Don’t add to it.


Yeah, we've all been guilty of whining. Even myself. In our minds I guess we think it will make it better to complain. I realized this when I was really having a bad day and a bunch of people were at my house. I got really angry and snapped at a few people and then started complaining about everything that had gone wrong so far. Suddenly one of the guys interrupted me with "Yeah, I heard complaining made it better." And of course that made me almost strangle him. But now I look back, laugh and realize that he was absolutely correct. Whining about something usually doesn't change the situation. You have two choices. 
1. Sit there and complain and things stay the same.
or
2. Get up and do something to change the situation.

SO FREAKIN' CUTE!



No comments:

Post a Comment