Friday, July 22, 2011

"Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have."

Lesson 52: Make healthy choices.

I bet you thought this was going to be a post all about having a healthy diet. Well it's not. Only part of it is. 

Make healthy choices:
1) In what you eat- Your body is your life. It's what keeps you alive. So take good care of it by eating things that give you the nutrients you need. Also, get plenty of exercise and drink A LOT of water.
2) In what you think- Try to stay positive. It's probably not as bad as you think it is. And even if it is, only you can fix it. 
3)In who you spend time with- Surround yourself with people who lift you up and make you feel better about yourself. Life is ridiculously too short to spend time with negative people.
4) In what you do- Make time EVERYDAY to do something for yourself. Something I live by is before I do anything I ask myself "Would I like to be doing this when the Lord comes back?" and if the answer is no I stop. It sounds really silly but it actually works.



No comments:

Post a Comment