Sunday, July 31, 2011

"A hard beginning maketh a good ending."

The End(:

Wow. I can't believe that 61 days have passed since I started this blog. When I first started I wasn't really that committed. I just wanted something to keep me occupied to get me through this ridiculously long summer. I never knew that people would actually care what I had to say or that one summer could teach me so much about myself and the world around me. Now 1,439 views and 61 lessons later, it's done(:

THANKS YOU:
-First and foremost, I absolutely must thank God. He's been such an incredible influence in my life this year. He's given me the strength to do more than I ever thought possible. Without him I would be absolutely NOTHING.
-Secondly, my family. Without even know it you've given me so much support to make some big decisions in my life. I appreciate and love you guys will ALL of my heart. 
-Subway! Haha, working there taught me not only how to be a master sandwich artist but to deal with ridiculously annoying people and work with others. Adding on to that I must thank my awesome coworker Jessica for being the best closing buddy ever and for always being willing to discuss stuff that matters(:
-All those lovely guys I've met this summer. Without meeting each and every one of you I wouldn't know half the stuff I do about the real world. Without even knowing it, you inspired half of my lessons.This time last year you guys would have intimidated the heck out of me but I guess it's all how you look at it(:
-Tallah and her lovely partner in crime "courtney". Thanks for um proofreading my blog and telling me to write lessons about you. I did. You just don't know they are about you.
-Alma, Amber, Andrew, Sean, Nick, Big, Destiny, all of my wonderful Phi Mu sisters- For just always being there for me(:
-Everyone who has ever done me wrong or has given me a "lesson"- Thanks! You've helped me learn so much about myself. I wouldn't change anything about the choices that I've made. Good friendships aren't defined by the moments when everything is calm, but more when everything is a total mess.


If I forgot anyone THANK YOU! I'm so thankful for everything and everyone in my life. So be brave, love yourself, forgive, breathe, learn, smile, stop worrying, be passionate, find yourself. 

                                                                             

                                                   God bless



No comments:

Post a Comment