Monday, July 4, 2011

Lesson 34: Size doesn't matter.

I'm honestly so tired of hearing all about how sizes 2,4 & 6 are "sexy" and if you are anything bigger...GROSS! That is so messed up! I'm a size 12/14 and I'm very proud of it. Of course I have my days where I start to think being a smaller size would just make things easier. But I'm glad I have womanly curves! 

The whole world needs to wake up and realize that being pencil thin isn't any more beautiful than being curvaceous. When I read magazines now I completely ignore the ads for clothes because I know I can't determine how it will look on me since the person wearing it will probably be a size 0. Forreal? Put some real women out there! 

I challenge everyone to start focusing on TRUE BEAUTY and not just the size of a person. Seriously. I'm getting ridiculously sick of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment