Sunday, June 12, 2011

“Every day is a good day, some are just a little better than others”

Lesson 12:  Find something you love and pursue it.

Today was wind training day for marching band...yes, I'm a dork(:  Although it was REALLY hot, it rained so hard we got soaked and I worked harder than I have all summer...I had so much fun. I honestly love marching band. And it feels great to have something I love so much. I think everyone should have a side passion. Find something you enjoy and go for it! I absolutely cannot wait for band camp. Gosh, I sound like a loser. Oh well. On to another message...


Lesson 12.5: WEAR SUNSCREEN.


No matter how many times I get sunburnt I still never wear sunscreen. It's something I need to do. For the sake of my health and my future. Skin cancer is one of the most prevalent types of cancer and its something I NEVER want to deal with. So this summer....please be safe(:



No comments:

Post a Comment