Monday, June 6, 2011

"The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears."

Lesson 6: It's okay to cry.


All of my life I've been a pretty emotional person. I don't like crying in front of people but I have no problem in doing so. I always hear people say that they hate crying or showing strong emotion in front of people and I really don't understand it. If you are capable of showing your feelings to the world, all the means is that you are truly alive and free. When I see someone crying in public I don't say to myself "Wow, what a freak." Instead I attempt to provide a listening ear or just think "What a brave soul to show everyone how they are truly feeling. When did it become okay to show great happiness, fear or relief but a terrible social no-no to show sadness? 


I believe it's okay to be sad. It's okay to cry. It's okay to cry wherever you are and no matter who is around.




As long as you get over it and it makes you stronger(:


"Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak. Ever since you were born, it's been a sign that you're alive."




Just to make sure there is no crying right now...
-Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white 
stripes or white with black stripes?" The other replies, "Well I don't 
know. You should pray to God about that and ask him." So that night he did 
and God replied, "You are what you are." The next day he said to the other 
zebra, "I still don't understand what I am because God just said, 'You are 
what you are.'" The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black 
stripes or else God would have said, Yo' is what yo' is."

*This joke is meant to be cute and funny. Not to offend anyone! Promise(:*

No comments:

Post a Comment