Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sixtyone days and a lifetime of memories(:

To be fair, I'm only counting June and July as my true summer. Yes, part of August is still summer break but I feel like I will be much too excited about band camp to do any blogging then. This past year has been a roller coaster for me. I've had some of the BEST moments of my life, met some incredible people and made some of the greatest friends. Every downhill turn has brought it's own lesson that I've carried with me.

Basically, I'm writing this blog for three reasons:
1. For me. This is a way for me to keep track of my life. Sometimes it gets so crazy I just have to stop and take a moment to reorganize myself.
2. For you(: I know, I know. Why do you care about what I have to say? Hey, maybe you will and maybe you won't. Guess we'll see.
3. I love to write and if it wasn't totally ridiculous and irrational I would want to be a writer.

So thats all(: Sixtyone days and sixtyone life lessons that have been learned through other people, my own actions and of course God.

Hope you enjoy! And I'm always open to comments and feedback! I promise you won't hurt my feelings(:

ps: I seriously put this song on repeat and I could listen to it all the time. Even if you're not the biggest Train fan I'm sure you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment