Saturday, June 11, 2011

"I must do something" always solves more problems than "Something must be done." (:

Lesson 11: You are responsible for everything you do.


This is something everyone must learn as part of growing up. And everyone will learn it one day. You can do whatever you want...you just have to live with the consequences. 


One day I was having a really bad day. I had a lot of homework plus other things I had to attend. Throughout the course of the day I snapped at a good friend, blew off a lunch date and argued with my roommate. Plus I believe I was just downright rude to everyone I encountered that day. That night as I was laying in bed I realized that none of the people that I was mean to did anything to negatively impact my day. I was just rude because they were there.


Basically, I'm saying it doesn't mad if you are angry, happy or sad. You are still very much responsible for your actions.



Too cute? I thought so too(:

No comments:

Post a Comment