Tuesday, June 14, 2011

“Everything happens for a reason. Every action has a reaction. Always remember that whats meant to be will always find a way to come about.”

Lesson 14: Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.


This is from the wonderful and wise Dalai Lama. And there is immense truth to it. If I had gotten everything I wanted throughout life I wouldn't be half the person I am today. This kind of goes back to one of my previous lessons. You can't really control anything about your future so why try? Everything happens according to God's plan. Jeremiah 29:11 says:
 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Anyways, sometimes not getting what you want shows you what you need. If everyone got everything they wanted in life...scary thought. You just need to remember that everything happens for a reason. So just go with it(:


No comments:

Post a Comment