Monday, June 20, 2011

"That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful."

Lesson 19: The prettiest people can do the ugliest things.


So I had a really busy day yesterday and I fell asleep before I could do this so here it is...a day late(:


I'm really tired of people judging others based on looks. Seriously guys, what's up with that? In your life have you not realized that its not necessarily those with good looks that are the nicest? I once knew this guy who people thought was physically unattractive. And I first I thought so too. But slowly as I got to know him, his physical appearance started to matter less and less because he was such a great guy. By the time we left for summer break I could honestly say that I no  longer noticed his looks at all. Since he was such a good person and such a nice guy it didn't matter what he looked like at all.
Stop judging people based on their looks and start getting to know people before you judge them AT ALL. Better yet, stop judging. It makes life so much easier.






Such a cheesy representation. But this movie really drives this point home(:





No comments:

Post a Comment